Sometimes smoothies don’t turn out the way we want them to. It’s inevitable. However, there are easy fixes to adjust your smoothies exactly the way you like.
If your smoothie is…
– Too bitter: add fruit, such as pineapple or mango (frozen is better)
– Too sweet: add some vegetables, such as kale, broccoli, or spinach
– Too warm: add ice
– Too bland: add lime juice or ginger root (adds flavor)
– Too runny: add ice (to thicken)
– Too rough: add a banana (frozen is better), peanut butter, or milk (note: milk will make it less thick)