1. Drink water. Since we all know the importance of hydration, we know water is essential for our body’s functioning. Often times when I find myself getting a headache, drinking water can be a simple cure! Be alert, focused, and ready to go with a bottle of water at your side. Cut out soda!
2. Move throughout the day. Try to hit 10,000 steps per day, and be active for at least 30 minutes. Achieve this by walking, running, biking, swimming, and more! Make it fun by going with friends, joining a class, and other tips to help you stay motivated. You’ll be calmer AND better focused.
3. Do daily core and arm exercises. Plank, push-up, crunch. All these will help strengthen your body and keep it at its best! A ten-minute ab session is better than nothing, and you don’t need any equipment to do it: just a timer!
4. Spend time with friends. There’s nothing I love more than spending a day with people I enjoy most. It’ll get your mind off stresses and give you a break from working, studying, or doing errands. Make it a priority!
5. Eat mindfully. This is essential in order for you to feel your best. Putting junk food in our bodies will only leave us tired, fatigued, and hungry. Nourish your body with feel-good foods, such as these toast ideas, this protein shake, or breakfast quinoa.
6. SLEEP! Almost everyone knows what a crappy day feels like with no sleep. You’re tired, unfocused, and crabby. Certainly you’re not feeling your best, so pull up those covers and go to bed early.