As a foodie, I love to try new recipes. This often includes new food combinations! It’s so fun to pair different foods together. Together two foods can be so much more delicious than them on their own.
Some of these are basic, such as peanut butter and jelly, but nevertheless they’re still totally amazing. Nothing says, “childhood” better than a toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
Therefore, here are some combinations to get you started on mixing, matching, and experimenting.
- Carrots dipped in hummus
- Grilled cheese dipped in tomato soup
- Butter spread on fresh or toasted bread
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Goat cheese on whole-wheat crackers
- Sliced bananas on pretzels
- Oatmeal and frozen blueberries
- Warm brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Sweet potatoes with spices
- Peanut butter spread on Oreos
- Warm cookies dipped in milk
- Sliced apples dipped in almond butter
- Mashed avocado on toast
- Granola sprinkled on yogurt