Winter is perfect for curling up in a chair and reading a good book. I love reading, but I struggle too often with finding a book that I absolutely love. Therefore, here are twelve books that I’ve read this winter!
P.S. I buy all my books at used book stores, as they are so much cheaper and just as good. You can also sell your old books if you’re done keeping them! I prefer not to rent from the library, as often life will take over and I’ll take too long to finish a book. If I’m interested in a new release, which is always fun to get, I’ll support my local book store and buy from there.
Without further ado, here are twelve books on my list this winter.
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Eat Pretty Everyday by Jolene Hart
- How the Mind Works by Steven Pinker
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
- The Intuitionist by Colson Whitehead
- The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
- How We Learn by Benedict Carey
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephan Chbosky
- Future Perfect by Jen Larsen
- Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham